08-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #2974
buster84
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335I X-Drive E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
LOL yea, i understand the situation of the sales. they SHOULDN'T put it on their site if someone already put down a deposit and try to bait other customers in and turn around and try to sell them something else. that's why when i shop for cars, i call, confirm and re-confirm once again before i drive over to make sure that IS available. when i bought my X5, i drove all the way out to Berkeley weatherford bmw, i at least confirmed with the guy 5 times during the whole week on a once a day basis before i was able to drive down on Saturday. i even called and re-confirmed the minute before i start driving, i was like "if the car is not available or somehow it is going to be sold to someone in the coming hour, im not driving down and waste my hour trip." so the guy was nice enough and put a hold on it, even the website still advertising it, but they ensure me there will not be any transaction done to that specific car im looking at until i get there.
Good advice! I'll be doing that next time, although i didnt want to come off like i was 100% yet, wanted to try and wiggle a few hundred off lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
I second that, I HATE Fulton. that's where I bought my car. I'll save the rant because i feel some of it was my fault (as in i should have known better), but they are weasels there.

Elk Grove is a much better Shop so far they have been great to me.

Fulton man, fucking pricks. 1 time i asked how much to get the projectors/xenon for my E46, they parts guy told me "they are very expensive" LOL, So I said cool and walked out. thanks for answering my question. I was about 25 at the time, but so what.
We'll there service department is different than there sales so thats good that your having good service at elk grove. Thats also very terrible that the guy at fulton said "its expensive" If i heard that i would have said, "Sure maybe to you on a bmw service reps salary" Just to be an ass right back to that prick.
2007 Bmw X5 (Sold)
Appreciate 0