r3volution
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i

Garage List
2008 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
First, as you said on the top of description that you found the paint cracks(the size if about a dime) when you open this item. (you should raise it to me at the beginning, but you didn’t)
Yes, but I explained that I didn't really care that there were small cracks on the side where no one would see.

Quote:
Second, you tried to applying the splitters after a week due to your car is out of home and then you noticed that it was warped and contact me with the cracks pictures. From the pictures what you post, the cracks size is not like a dime, so that I assume it’s due to friction burn and bump.
I can take a picture of the cracks and a dime next to it. The crack is "round-ish" and about the same size as the Canadian dime.

Quote:
Third, I saw some dirt/stain on the splitter from the pictures, if you raise this issue to me immediately when you install it why it goes dirty? Did you drive you car out after install it? I assume so, and the crack was happened after that.
I don't see any dirt/stain on the splitters. I see some on my car, but that's because I haven't really washed it before taking the pictures.

I couldn't get the splitters to stay on, nevermind driving around with it.

Quote:
Forth, you post me for some “new” pictures because you tried to re-install it and made more cracks by yourself. I pointed out and posted the pictures to you for what I’m wondering, and got your reply below…
It is the same item. The paint is cracking at the top of the left splitter now, but that is my fault. I can show you the similarities between the "new" splitter and the previous photos if it would make a difference. They are the same, just more damaged (my fault...not yours).
As for the friction burn, I don't know what that is and this isn't the reason why I had contacted you. I'm worried about the FITMENT and the ORIGINAL paint cracks (not the one I made on the left top corner).
Please reply back - I will take more pictures to confirm the both "sets" of pictures are of the same splitter.

I’m so surprised why you tried to re-apply it even you already raised this issue to me, it’s not helpful to you or me on this case.
I only tried them on again because you said I had installed them incorrectly and you refused to give me a refund.

Quote:
Finally, I would like to highlight a point, I didn’t hear from you at the beginning and now you mean the big crack is due to the original paint crack, I really can’t accept on this.
I think you might have misunderstood what I said. I never said the big crack was because of the original crack. The big crack (on the newer pictures) was ENTIRELY my fault. I was trying to fix it myself and made the new crack.

Quote:
I would always treat my buyer as a friend and respect of the product problem what they raised to me. If the problem is on my stuff, I will definitely refund the money back to them. (You may check with them if you want.)
Customer service is important to me and my buyers, I would have your understand on this issue for what I confusion. Hope to get an agree between us.
Of course. Please PM me if you have any questions or solutions. I will keep the other members up-to-date with any changes.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0