View Single Post
      11-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #10
coyote95667
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibanl View Post
I recommend trying to keep the system, I believe you'll regret if you don't. I'm sure you can work something out w/ Ken
You think… after slamming his operation here in this thread (not to mention revealing the free 4" Morel upgrade that was probably supposed to stay between them) that Ken is gonna do cartwheels to give him a deal on a de-install?

fwiw when I was looking into this, Ken told me that a de-install would be about 4 hours at $100 per, and I think that is probably realistic. Restoring the stock system - I don't see how that could be a 2 hour job if the initial install is a 6 hour job. Have to take apart all the same stuff.

Anyway, I think if you come on here and slam a vendor like this, it means you're done trying to "work something out".

If I lived closer I'd get the upgrade, intending to leave it in the car when I sold it. But I live too damn far away (Sacramento) to make it worth while, and the local installation option is more expensive… so I've just , sadly , gotten used to the base stereo.
Appreciate 0