View Single Post
      04-22-2010, 11:44 PM   #14
mycoupe
Banned
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i T.C View Post
it depends .. what ur deductible is prob is 500 which was mine when someone keyed my car .. ur best bet is letting the police know about it .. but there shouldnt be to much damage inless the eggs stayed on over night and for a while. When my car was egged i managed to wash it without any stains but honestly insurance probably isn't gonna do much. There just gonna say ur insurance dosen't cover it or some bullshit. But anyways goodluck with watever damage it may have caused. And i ended up paying 250 for the key mark .. the bmw body shop wanted 500. And your insurance wouldn't go up because it didnt happen when you were moving. It happen'd while it was parked
Not true. ANY CLAIM will go against you. Insurance rates are determined by the average records and claims by people across the country driving the vehicle in question.

OP, good luck man. I would ask your insurance company. They can't raise your premium or hold it against you in any way unless you file a claim. So, no harm in talking to them to figure out what course of action you're going to take.
Appreciate 0