01-10-2013, 07:31 AM   #870
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Genyus View Post
Yeah Ramey Built can but ive heard they have major wait times...as in your car will sit even though youve paid them...the guys at top dead are the same way and 41st street in norfolk...On virginia beach before the checkered flag bmw there is a euro auto center that looks like they only service Benz's but in the back there is a dedicated bmw shop...they were going to do my clutch and flywheel upgrade...i would check them out...atlantic autowerks
if i were letting any shop do the turbo install around here it would be All Aspects. they do great work and have already done an RB turbo install. the guy that had his work done there (he's no longer local) had all of his work on his 335 done at All Aspects. he was fully bolted, meth, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emackin View Post
I have recently purchased an 335i and my buddy backed into it with his truck that lifted 9 inches. He did a good amount of damage to it. i live in va beach anyone have any recommendations on body shops and how to post a picture on this thread im new to it
like Dstrick said....Stock or Modifed...ask to speak with Joey and tell him Nick (Revtek 335) sent ya.
Appreciate 0