View Single Post
      05-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #22
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006330iFTW View Post
Ive bought intakes from ebay before on my Nissan Maxima and it worked fine no problems for 3 years and still running strong. It was about 30-40 dollars. I can say the filter was good too, lasted almost the full 3 years until it got so dirty i replaced it rather then cleaned it cuz i'm lazy. However i think i'm gonna buy the intake and have a run with it and if anything happens or i'm not satisfied with the product i only paid 80 bucks(Which i can prob get the price down when i email the guy). The quality issue isn't really an issue, the other name brand intakes just have a name that you are paying for because the materials are more or less the same. I don't feel like paying 300-400 dollars for 1 foot of aluminum pipe, heat shield and a cone filter. Don't get me wrong having an "Injen" or "AFE" or w/e is cool cuz u can say u got it but in the end the intakes are the same just have a name behind it. Anyways i posted this cuz i wanted to see if anyone did it before me to check it out first but i guess no one did. I'll do it soon enough and let you guys know. Peace
keep us updated
Appreciate 0