View Single Post
      09-19-2013, 06:25 PM   #23
mmlcrisis
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 09 TiAg E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerx View Post
I dont know why this wouldnt be a sticky since this is going to happen sooner then later.

Anyhoo If you guys post any online / dealerships and their price I'll keep this updated. Maybe do a therma and water pump combo since its silly not to do the thermostat wit the pump. Also have to confirm if its for 335 or 3.0/2.5 na

Thanks guys
You might want to consider becoming a member of the BMWCCA if you are not already. Some dealerships give significant discounts on all parts and accessories. I use a dealership that gives a 20% discount.
I have a 2009 335i E92. Out of curiousity, I used Realoem to get part numbers and list prices on the waterpump and thermostat. I then subtracted 20% to get my dealership price of $526. I then used the parts numbers to get prices from getbmwparts.com(tischer). The Tisher price was $594.60 excluding any service or delivery charges($68 more than the dealership with BMWCCA discount). I was not able to find a kit offered by Tischer,as referenced, but maybe I missed it. Perhaps it was a special at more of a discount. From experience with past purchases, sometimes the deal from the dealership with the BMWCCA discount is better and sometimes Tischer deal is better.
Just something to consider and checkout. For me savings from the BMWCCA discounts easily pays for the membership fee.
Appreciate 0