07-24-2009, 10:47 PM   #22
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsimon View Post
That throttle closure is very suspect mike. Clearly the logs came from Terry. you should do some logging yourself if you're presenting and backing up data like this.
JP, please don't take offense to this, but we're trying to keep this as a technical thread. If you want to come make some analysis please do so but leave the rest of it out. If you look at the DME boost target you can see all the logs were from WOT. This is rather obvious. Your charts are interesting and I will reference them in the future as an example of CPS offsetting serving little purpose in your conditions.

As far as my logging and yours for that matter, the premise was to match Shiv's conditions. This means hot weather, 91 octane, and a V3. I only have 1 out of 3 here, and wishing everyday for warm hot weather but we have been stuck in the high 60s here for a while. I believe you have only 1 out of 3 as well. StartupJunkie has 3/3 and his logs don't match either, but in their defense Shiv was only posting partial logs as his examples. Also based on the correction factor on StartupJunkie's dyno it is safe to say they are not high IAT logs.

Mike
Appreciate 0