View Single Post
      11-21-2007, 07:32 AM   #10
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3to335 View Post
I havent touched (or even looked) at any of the settings. I just loaded the map, shut the hood and left for work assuming the stock settings were ok.

Its a slow day at work, so I should have time to check that out this afternooon.
Sorry for the dumb question, but I assume you also loaded the v2 firmware (before you loaded the v2.0.1 map), right?

If you think everything is wired up properly, then you can disconnect the black negative terminal wire from the car battery (in the trunk) for 1 hour...this will reset your ECU so it adapts right away.

Drive around for a few days to see if it's ok (more power than v1.47 of course). Try some WOT runs in 2nd and 3rd gear...you should feel a large power increase. If it feels the same as v1.47, then either call or e-mail Shiv or Dustin to see what went wrong. G/L.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0