Captain
Rep
Drives: '06 E90 - '04 E85 - '16 F15d

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.5i Roadster  [9.00]
Meet Highlights

We had a great time today!... Sorry for all who could not make it. Don't know if it's official yet, but I think the final number was 34 E90s. That makes it easily the LARGEST E90 MEET IN THE UNIVERSE!

Meet Highlights:

Got a little late start driving as we tried to get the perfect shot of all the cars. I think Mava's Formula1 Race Start idea came out awesome!

Most everyone did not have a map, so we lost a few at the start but quickly got the gang together again for the drive up Highland Valley.

Between Ramona and Dudley's we had a crazy motorcyclist trying to pass our caravan on a twisty part of road and lost control. His out of control riderless bike almost clipped our Electric Red member (sorry, forgot the name). This guy had NO SHIRT and got scraped up pretty bad. Ambulance had picked him up when we went back through on the way to Barona.

Barona parking was slick and allowed for another photo op. Raffle at Barona - Long wins sway bars, Aphall wins front lip (his wife got pretty excited at the win). Barona dining was fine, even though we did not all get to sit close together for the meal.

Thanks to everyone who came - it was great meeting some new members.