View Single Post
      12-14-2017, 09:28 AM   #59
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
I worked for a pizzeria for about 4.5 years after I got laid off back in 2009. Yup, I swallowed my pride and did the whole delivery gig in a e28, e46 and two e39's which one of them being an M5. For the life of me I couldn't find a job with my finance degree so in order to provide for my family, I did what I had to do.

This pizzeria I worked for in upstate NY was ran by Albanians and they banked. Not sure how much but they were doing good as they opened up their own liquor store next store and the prices were hard to beat. IIRC all prices included tax:

Plain LG $10.80 (topping $1.25 extra)
12 wings, chicken tenders w/ff $6.50 each
Double Cheeseburger w/ff $7.50
Rolls/Calzones starting from $4.00

They have two houses close to each other valued at around $450K each and before I left they had Audi's, BMW's, new Jeeps, etc... Funny how they had frequent visitors from Albania who looked somewhat mobish' but I never questioned. Yeah, I saw some guns but as long as I was getting paid, I was doing my best not to end up floatin' in the Hudson River.

FWIW, not sure if it was mentioned before but the main ingredient in pizza is the water. Everyone can get the best ingredient's, however, water is the key.
Appreciate 0