View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 10:48 AM   #41
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyk View Post
Over the almost 9 weeks that they had my car I tried every attitude I could with them -- I went from being nice, to being annoyed, to being extremely pushy. I was never rude, never raised my voice, and never asked for anything unreasonable. Maybe they only respond to aggression though, in which case that would indicate a problem on their end.

Given the way they treated me vs the way they treated my husband tells me that they thought I was either weak or clueless. I am neither, I am simply someone who tries to treat people with respect and expects the same courtesy.

I'm glad you got your issues fixed, though. My tail lights also filled up with water right after I picked my car up, due to a faulty install job. I fixed them myself.
Yeah not in an (intending to be) offensive way or anything, but I think it's the fact you're a woman. They're not taking you seriously.

I have a similar problem, where looking young (yes I have a baby face..) isn't helpful. As if the money I paid is somehow less valuable than the millionaire's who spent the same as me.

Can you file a complaint with the BBB? If things don't go well on this second chance.
Appreciate 0