Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoshichanX View Post
Nothing at all against EAS solefald--just make sure they can give you a FINITE price and eta and if they have actually programmed a car succesfully with ULF...successful meaning full compatibility including English voice command. If no English voice command then not the end of the world either. Just establish the price and it can be a cheaper alternative to the TCU retrofit in the very least.
Sorry - for the specific requests you wanted, there was no way to give an estimate. A lot has happened in the past 3 months on Bluetooth, dealers are no longer needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
haha, this shit is getting complicated.

i think i should save time and money and go with parrot 3000 + steering wheel integration.
wonder if i can disable the caller id announcement with that thing... to me its a privacy issue. i don't always want my passengers to know who is calling me, plus i always keep my phone next to me, so i can look at it. and really, all i need is basic hands-free and OEM look.

and i will also buy an alarm with the money i save!

EDIT: It is confirmed by QuickConnect guys that Parrot does not announce caller ID, unless voice tag assigned to that particular number. Sweet!
Don't - our Bluetooth kit will be completed in about 2 weeks for half the cost of OEM. Datalogging/development was just completed last week on 2 e92 M3s, a e60 M5 and e60 525i.

More info soon in a separate thread.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0