Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by P 5UML View Post
hey bro!
looks awesome decked! lol

the ride quality is defo a bif difference from stock but as tyso said its the price of the visual gains you get!

leave it is it is for a couple of weeks especially for gaydon! in the meantime order the tool you need to adjust it (i think it was missing which is why your car is proper decked at the moment) lol and then after gaydon have a play with the settings...give it a month or so and see how you feel about it after that!

Hey mate,

Sorry I couldn’t meet you yest. I needed to get home quickly after a long day out and only got home for 10 so yeah. The ride quality is crap To be frankly honesty and that’s down to two things:

1. RFTs
2. Slammed!

I’m going to raise the car on Wednesday and probably go 30mm all round or so (couldn’t be adjusted as the guy I bought off accidentally forgot to include the spanners – it’ll be on it’s way today as I’ve spoken to him now) as this is just way too low – I scrapped in my own drive and it’s flat as piece of paper LOL.

I don’t think I’d want to leave it this low even for Gaydon man, it’s just too low and I won’t be able to keep up with you guys on the way UP lol! Can’t go too fast incase I go over a pothole or some sh*t and that would ff everything up hahah. If I leave it till after Gaydon, then I’ll have to wait till weekends to take it back to Dips as I’ve NO CLUE on how to adjust the ride height although I have a local chap who could show me.

If this is the price I have to pay for visuals, I’d rather have it back up, not look the nuts but actually enjoy the ride and not have to calculate which angle to approach a speed bump the height of my ankle LOL. Man I sound OLD but I guess that’s just me. Even tho I wanted it lower, I’d rather stick to subtle low not slammed – as IMO subtles ones generally the best ones. So a subtle drop, some subtle changes and then I’m good to go.

I don’t want to throw my savings on a car so don’t want to over do things LOL... just nice subtle things and that’s it haha.