First Lieutenant
Antigua and Barbuda
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
Sure any time... Once the M3 gets here we can clean them together....

Wow, you are modding this car . If I were you I would go with the Z2S in silver. I don't know why but I just am not a big fan of the LM's. If you are planning on blacking out the car (shadow line trim) go with hyperblack but otherwise the trim around the windows will go along with silver much better.

I already have a list of stuff that I want to buy for the car I don't have... Mainly all cosmetic but fun stuff.... smoked reflectors, CF grill, alarm, euro fog light switch etc, etc.... Like the 335, I would like to leave the M pretty stock.

Let us know what you end up ordering for the car.
Yeah, the M3 is pretty awesome in its stock form - I wouldn't want to modify it much either

I just did the DIY iPod MOST kit retrofit and went to Seattle BMW for the programming and am really happy with it. While I was there, I spent some time looking at their new and used cars and came across an E92 with the optional 19" 5 spoke wheels - it looked really nice and I think I've decided to go with 19" wheels after all. I'm leaning towards the BMW Performance wheels now, with the idea of leaving the suspension bone stock so that I can purchase an extended warranty if I decide to keep this car for a few years. Surprisingly all the aftermarket warranties that I've seen actually void the entire warranty for any suspension mods that don't use factory approved replacement parts. I'm hoping that perhaps an E92 performance suspension package gets released down the road, like the E90 one - which I think would be okay with an aftermarket warranty. I picked up some paint matched kidney grills with matte black slats and had it clear bra'ed and I'm going to install that soon and paint my lower mesh grills black at the same time. I'll post some pics once I get that completed. I'm also ordering some interior goodies - OEM Mtech door sills, OEM stainless pedals, OEM Mtech dead pedal, OEM M3 iDrive knob, etc. Ah, this car is becoming an addition
Appreciate 0