View Single Post
      12-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #26
citg0
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 3DIRTY5

Bumping this.

Brought my 07 335 to Luther the day after Thanksgiving for a Walnut Shell blast and H&R Sport spring install / Supreme Power perch install. The missus and I drove down from Towson, MD (north of Baltimore) for a day in the city, and he was super accommodating.

Due to traffic south of Bmore, we were running a few mins late: it was fine. Got there, and the lady had to pee: bathroom. Asked the easiest way to get to the DC Metro from his garage: he dropped us off. Asked if it was alright if I left my car there all day (so we could do touristy shit in the city til evening): he hid my fob for me. All in all a great guy -- would def go to him again.

I don't have any before/afters of how undoubtedly dirty my manifold was, but it is running smooth now. It seems (especially in the transitions between 4th/5th/6th at high RPMs) much smoother. I had, before, what I can only describe as being "bogged" a bit. This very much seems to have been alleviated. Now to convince the woman to get me an OCC for Christmas!

Not sure of his regular pricing, as I utilized a Black Friday deal he was offering ($350 for the intake blasting + $200 for the install). Well worth it. Here's before/afters of the rideheight, though. IN total, it's about a 1.8" drop on the front, 1.2" rear. After pic is unwashed. She's washed as of yesterday, though. No worries!

BEFORE

AFTER

Will take some better ones eventually, but this'll give you an idea:
Appreciate 0