Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335BBS View Post
I love that..."just fine". I had an e92 335 with winter tires for 3 years and never once on a day like today was the ride "just fine". You have to plan your route to avoid hills and traffic. One wheel drive in this much snow is not fun. Only happens once or twice a year though. I would have parked it today. About 10 inches of snow around my car since 8am. Youre right, ride home will be more difficult.
I had nowhere to be and went through half a tank driving around for fun and I was "just fine" today.

You're one wheel drive comment shows your lack of knowledge of snow driving and how the suspension overall works, but that's okay, everyone on this forum loves talking about LSD's. Try spinning one wheel and see what happens to the rear end of a car, then try spinning both wheels and see what happens to the rear end of the car, an LSD is not for low traction situations, especially not the wavetrac genre. As long as you can get the car moving, you will have less slip and less and less oversteer with the open diff, but if you can't even get moving that's a diff story (LSD will provide small benefit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335BBS View Post
How are your all seasons today?
Out of all your posts how many are about all seasons?
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0