Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by imageautodetail View Post
First I will pick on you for eating at Chilis,
Salmon with brokley and rice. I was.......howgry

Quote:
Originally Posted by imageautodetail View Post
..........then I will state that anybody can draw a pretty picture...lets see some actual numbers of stock box with drop in vs afe stage 2 sealed intake (unmodified)
Can anybody draw a pretty picture of a 1/4 mile run ? There was a reason why I added this in support as dyno results and real world performance are two difference things.

No numbers will be posted online at this time of the RENNtech tune. The only numbers that will be posted are the gains or loss of the aFe intake complimented by a "pretty picture drawing" ie dyno graph of before and after and track runs. The verticle and horizontal numbers on the graph will be blurred out

Take it or leave it........Funny if the pretty drawing shows loss of HP and TQ it wouldnt be "...anybody can draw a pretty picture..."

As for the unmodified version of the aFe intake, when i bought it I was under the impression that it was SEALED like the stock intake. Some $10 modifications were made to make it SEALED. So myself and others will like to see what a SEALED aFe intake is capable of. I have no interest in testing an enclosed RAM intake
Appreciate 0