Bumps
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 320i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
TIsn' Platinum Bronze the one in the main E92 picture on the BMW UK site? If so, that's quite nice.. I think I remember seeing one or two of the press cars in the UK were that colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post
What is the colour of the car in the brochures which looks almost like aluminium?
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
The car in the brochures is Platinum Bronze.. i phoned my dealer to find out!
Guys, the E92 brochure/website car is Space Grey, the E93 'vert is Platinum Bronze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4 Beemer View Post

Tony - what can I say? good work!!!! The convertible pics on the website show the car in Platinum Bronze... I've just never seen one for real until today.
I've seen 6 or 7 E93s on the road now and 3 were in Platinum Bronze! Maybe some kind of record

Asked my dealer about the brochure colour 'phenomenon' when I saw another Plat Bronze E93 at the dealer when I took delivery of my car. He reckoned that early in a car's production life lots of people go for the publicised colours as they think they are the safe ones to go for, until people start to want to be different. However, I have only seen a few Space Grey E92s - most popular is Sapphire Black in my experience, followed by TiAg.
Appreciate 0