View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #22
GI335I
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDM View Post
Hey Everyone. Been a guest on this forum for a few months and learned a lot of stuff on hereThank you guys! Enjoy the Iphone5 pictures! any comments and suggestions are welcome! and here is my story:

Long Story Short Former e46 325i owner (my dad owns it now). Oct 2012 Paid Carmax $300 to transfer a White '08 e90 335i AT from Utah to LA. Two days later, I go to Carmax and guess what? they brought the wrong car -SGM '07 E92 335i MT( nice and clean car but never driven MT in my life). So I get my money back and leave.
Two days later, Why not get a MT? It is more fun to drive and plus the E92 looked way cleaner and had less miles(48k) than the E90 that I wanted. So I go to Carmax and guess what? the car is gone Somebody from San Diego bought it.
Two days later, no used cars, I am leasing a G37 Sedan Went to a leasing company to lease a G37 Sedan - my credit is good but i dont have history since Im 21.
Two days later, again Carmax website and my E92 is sitting at San DIego Carmax lot Free transfer to LA and the car is mine now.
All Cosmetic mods are done by me and the only Performance mods I have done is CDV delete and Clutch Stop

Future Mods: JB4 and DCI
DROP
LCI Tails
awesome pictures and ride bro.

Too much mods to list..
Appreciate 0