03-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #62
USAF Rick
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 08 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by index1489 View Post
All you guys are hilarious, intakes are a serious thing, get it wrong blow your motor, good luck. 50k car 50 dollar mod = priceless. Let the engineers do the engineering, if your really cheap spend the 100 dollar bill on the BMS intake, or ya know leave the stock fantastic intake alone.

Love how everyone always think stock sucks, it dosen't suck its engineered work in nearly every situation, think about where all these cars are used and all the different variables, its safe design, thats OEM standard.

And you should probably remove the word custom from the title, using off the shelf generic parts from a discount auto parts store isn't custom.
Got it, thanks, anything else sir? How about I just delete this DIY? Or maybe just kill myself. That'll be one less hilarious guy out of your life and this forum.. You take the fun out of fun. NOBODY IS PERFECT, OMGGG A NON-ENGINEER TRYING TO HAVE FUN AND TINKER WITH HIS TOYS!!! OMG SUE HIM! OMG OMG! AHHHH AHHHHHHHHH :OAUIHDUOHDA:ULHDA:UDHAUIDHAIUDGIDUAhd IUGSLIF AHHHHHHHH

Sorry, had too much red bull.. But yeah no, I agree, we should let the engineers to their job and not be cheap and buy generic brand intake filters because this may cause catastrophic failure to the engine. We really appreciate the input..

FBO
Instagram: RickyyyyyH
Appreciate 0