03-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #72
sutter2k
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dys View Post
I went with dinan stage 1 suspension (when they had a sale for 15% off) with an m3 rear sway bar. Everyone on here hates dinan and I understand they are pricey but this suspension is amazing! It's springs, Koni rear shocks, smaller bump stops and an rear upper shock mount kit. It transformed the car. Not only does it handle better but it's more comfortable than stock (couldn't believe it but was happily surprised). If dinan isn't for you I'd recommend getting in touch with Harold at hp autowerks. Koni finally came out with front struts for xi's (rear xi suspension is same as i so the rear shocks have been out) but they are only special order for America but Harold is keeping some full sets in stock and I would highly recommend them to pair with whatever springs you choose. Also the m3 sway bar has helped to make the car feel like a rwd car and cut down on that annoying understeer.
Curious how dinan springs would be will bilstien sport shocks. or dinan stage 2 with bilstien's in the front.
Appreciate 0