12-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #24
nukezero
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by styler View Post
Below is an email I received from duke dynamics. As I have said before they are more interested in this thread than satisfying the customer. I still have no replacement diffuser as I said I won't delete this thread until I received a product I'm happy with.

Me
What guarantee do I have that you will still send the diffuser? You've said you will be sending it for past month!

DD
"You and I know, we won't ship you the diffuser until you have deleted all your negatives comment on the BMW forums. See the attachment photo.

I had my promised I will send you the replacement, even though it not our fault. But you kept making things worst, and you didn't try to delete what we had asked you to do so.
Honestly, what other choice to do you have? Beside making all negative comments on our company. It's your choice, do you want the replacement or keep protesting on our company? it's your call.

Let me know.

Sean"
Wow, duke dynamics are DOUCHE BAGS ^ (1000) (to the power of).

These guys have zero customer service experience and I hope they burn down in business.

Who the hell tells their customer to "modify" their free speech in order to ship out a working unit? If duke dynamics does not believe they were wrong, then forget the negative comments and let life go on.

You think Lindsay Lohan have it bad with bad PR ? People deal with it. Every company, car manufacturers have a billion bad reviews out there. Yet, they can still sell cars.

If Duke wants to make this right, they should voluntarily ship the replacement part, throw in an ice cream voucher, and then the OP will naturally write a praising post. That's how it generally works.

Why must there be threats ?

Somebody needs to go to business school 101.
Appreciate 0