07-09-2007, 07:26 PM   #52
ShinBalNom
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post
who the heck said anything about a lawsuit?

Negative comments are fine, although I of course appreciate them to be private at first so that a resolution can be worked out to any issues. We work every day to make **********s better -- Negative comments are necessary for us to be able to make improvements.

However, negative comments from customers that have already been refunded and apologized to is just rude, unnecessary, and immature.

I think we can all agree on that, right?

If there is any current problem that you have with us, or past grievance that you feel there is anything to do to make right, please let me know and I will do everything in my power to help.

If you don't want to work things out, then please refrain from continously bashing us every chance that you get. That is not ethical.

LOL... you're the one that told me not to order from you again and hung up. Also, if you're going to be sarcastic with your comments, please learn to take mine as well. If you were willing to work things out in a prfessional manner, then I would not comment anything about your horrible customer service.

All I'm saying is this is a place for customers/the community, to warn or praise to each other about a vendor that they've had either a good or bad experience with. (THIS IS ETHICAL!!) Not a place for vendors to come and defend themselves while basing on their EX customers. And I don't believe your customers were all "rude, unncessary, and immature", I say hanging up on your customer is "rude, uncessary, and immature".

This will be my last comment for **********s going forward... If more than 2 customers are complaing about your service, you should look into why... there must be something wrong with the way you guys handled the whole issue, right? You should learn from your mistakes and strive to make your business better instead of pointing fingers. Thanks.

Don't drive faster than your Angel can fly...

BBS CK 19" / Eibach Pro-Kit / Koni FSD / Blacklines / M-tech
Appreciate 0