02-11-2013, 08:04 AM   #25
335BBS
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 335 coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ians View Post
I have jb4 on my 335, so she can tell the difference between the power delivery. She can tell the 335 has more punch but quite raw and the 3.0 TFSI is more refine and smoother but not feel that fast.

And because of friday storm, my wife was stuck on the middle of the road on her E92(I have snow tire put on of course). So we just place an order on a May deliveryof a 6MT S5 premium with sport differential, 19" rotor titanium rim & rear-view camera option. Get 5% discount with 10 min negotiations. I know it is not the best price but I hate wasting time to travel to different dealer.

So now I have a week to decide which color to choose and any other option to add. I like white & blue but my wife like black. And is the metallic black/white worth it? And I was confused regarding the TPMS option. The salesman told me that the TPMS censor is on the abs so no need to put it on the wheels for the second set of rims. However, tirerack said it required. So is there any good Canadian audi forum that I can get more info on?
Lucky girl. Thats a great car. Audizine is biggest I've found but virtually zero local chatter.
Appreciate 0