12-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #1
E90 ANdy
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E90 325i sport + idrive

Garage List
E90 335i Complete Brake conversion on E90 325i

So, i will be purchasing a complete front and rear brake assembly from an 2007 335i. I hear that the front calipers and rotors just bolt on once the 325i stuff is removed. However, i hear that the rear doesnt fit without some modification... Can someone claify this for me because i want the whole package, not just the 335 fronts.

What do i need to do?

What parts do i need, What part numbers?

So, i hear that something to do with the rear parking brakes are different? What parts do i need? Thanks for any info

I will post a DIY for the install when i do it, and list all the necessary steps to make it clear for the e90 community. I will will also be installing upgraded slotted and dimpled rotors + ceramic pads along with my 335 brake conversion

www.brakeperformance.com If you purchase 4 performance rotors they will give u free brake pads! OH, and they have free shipping

Total is cost of this conversion is only about $750, so far, for the whole setup (rotors + 335 calipers, brackets f&r + new ceramic pads) + my labor $$$, hopefully there arent any complications

Appreciate 0