Like a Boss
Rep
Drives: '13 X5 50i DinanS2; '06 330xi

Boss BG300 Bass Generator Signal Enhancer

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
New open box Boss BG300. Taken out of the box and tested and then packed back up. Comes with warranty card and manual. Good for adding to your BMW if you plan to add a subwoofer and want to bump up lower frequencies that the stock crossover filters out also gives you ability to fine tune the amount of bass your sub puts out. I use a similar processor setup with my Kicker 12" in my E90 with L7.
The lights of the skeleton's eyes light up and blink with the signal when boosting is taking place. Installs right before your aftermarket amplifier. You can center the boosted frequency as low as 27hz and adjust how wide a spectrum it boosts from the center frequency. It comes with a dual function remote that allows on the fly adjustment from the driver's seat.
$55.00 shipped in the U.S.

GermanCarsForSaleBlog.com
Finding the finest modern classic and vintage German cars for sale in North America.
Appreciate 0