United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Porsche GT4 & 2013 VW GTI

FS: 2011 335d Sedan Alpine White

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I’m considering selling my 2011 335d. I'm exactly two years in to a three year lease and although I'm very happy with the car, my needs have changed a bit since I got it and an opportunity just presented itself for me to buy an older car that fits my needs better.

Don't let the options on the car fool you. I'm a mature driver (47 years old). This is my 6th new 3 series and I usually don't modify them like this one. The only reason I made the changes, was because I participated in a few auto-x's this summer and was trying to improve the tire wear. Other than that the car has never been tracked or abused. It has always been garaged and hand washed. I'm very meticulous and take very well care of my cars. Just had the scheduled service performed and even thought the brake pads were due, they weren’t even close to needing replacing. There are no scratches or dents and car looks like new.

I’m asking $38,800, including all the stock factory pats. (suspension, wheels with the original RFT <1000 miles).

Factory options:

Premium Package

Sport Package

Navigation

Sat Radio

Paddle shifters

Heated seats

Harmon Kardon stereo

Ipod connection

Modifications:

19" CSL replica wheels. Gunmetal colored with Yokohama Advan AD08's Tires. Tires have only about 2000 miles and two auot-x events on them. This is one of the best handling street tires available. Paid $1400 for the set.

Eibach Sport Springs

Koni adjustable dampers

Vorschlag adjustable camber plates

Black Kidneys

JB Diesel tune (The computer never throws any codes, I ran it as high as 85% and have no issues with it) works as advertised.

Tinted windows. It's a fairly light tint. Enough to make it look good, but not enough to get in trouble with the law.

The pictures do not do the car justice. It really looks fantastic with the current wheels, suspension and widow tint, I get a lot of compliments. If you are looking for a 335d then you know about the great fuel economy and the massive torque of this car, no need to elaborate any further. I will only add this. In the few auto-x's that I participated in, I was able to hang with Porsche Boxster's, Caymen's, N/A 911's and many other sports cars a 4 door diesel has no business competing with. This is truly the best of both worlds., stealthy fast and great fuel mileage.

All that being said, I don't need to sell the car and can ride out the last year of my lease and just turn it in at the end. I will not consider any low ball offers and I will only do this if I can sell it for a fair price.

Thanks,
Norm

Attached Images

Appreciate 0