11-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #13
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid For Life View Post
not trying to be a dick but have you considered it might have something to do with your driving/shifting style? seeing as though this is your 2nd time...
I thought about it a lot actually, but the thing is I don't crunch gears. I don't use any more force to shift than to maybe open the door. Even when shifting fast, I don't ever just pound it in to gear so I'm questioned on that... the first time was from a faulty flywheel and pressure plate luckily it was replaced. And now its this bs with the tranny I called bmw and told them and they are sending me a new transmission for half cost being that I'm out of warranty. The people at aamco told me that my gears looked like they were from 1980 -.- it was badly abused but how? I don't clutchless shift/ override the synchros or anything??
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0