dasano18
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
Screw School ??

Long and Red for that tiny thing huh ??

tHANKS so much for sharing your awesome experience!!
Can't believe you made it 10,000 miles!! in just 3 weeks!
(you had to take extra insurance?)

I am planning a 15 days journey for around 2500 miles (and i thought i was pushing it!) in April to pick up my F30 335i MT!

Can't wait to have the same memories as yours! Your thread is the best ED story i have seen so far!
Comon who in their right mind would pass up that kind of offer.. right?? Nice catch with the pole (and no i def wasnt) lol. It was longer that 3 weeks. I dont know why the admin wrote that. Maybe some typo or somin. Picked up June 8th, dropped off July 19th. And yes i did buy extra insurance before i left but it wasnt too expensive.

Your route looks great. Few thoughts though. 1)I hope im wrong but i think that in April stelvio is still going to be closed. The snow there is intense. 2)You might want to avoid Milan. It has a lot of tolls around the city and a lot of traffic. 3) Stop by Monaco on the way to Nice atleast for a bit to see the city (drive through at least). 4) After Avignon i would try and take some off the beaten path roads because some of them are really nice in that part of France and to be honest the French highways are nothing special and really quite boring. 5) I HIGHLY and i mean HIGHLY suggest staying at the Ringhaus when your staying by The Ring. Jeorg and Vicky will take good care of you.

Hope you have a great time and remember to post your ED story too.

BTW just so you know H to I will be a bitch and a half so be ready lol.
Appreciate 0