Drives: 2006 E90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [10.00]
Arrow FS: Wood E90 Non-iDrive Interior Trim

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have decided to sell the trim that I bought from a fellow board member a few months back. I was planning on doing a little work with them such as put a carbon fiber cover over them but have since had some health issues and have not been able to do what I want with them. Anyway, they have just been taking up space. They are in great condition, exactly how they were when Blakjack sent them to me. The only minor problem is a small rash on one of the rear door trims, honestly something no one will notice and a chip on the very end of the center console piece that will be hidden under the A/C controls. (in the pics below)

The set comes with all the pieces: doors front and rear, dash, center console, ashtray lid, etc. (not including the ashtray itself) another guy on the board is selling his separately for $15 if you need it.

This is a great set if you have been wanting to switch to wood trim or even if you wanted to make something original out of them. I've sold many items on the forums and have all good reviews.

Priced to sell: SOLD

Will ship using USPS Priority, tracking numbers included.

Attached Images

2006 330i E90 || Jet Black on Terra || STEP | ZSP | ZPP | FULL M-tech Kit | Linea Corse LC818's / 19x8.5 ET30 / 19x10 ET22 / Falken FK452's | 35% Pinnacle Tint | Blacklines | CF Trim & Roundels | Predator ICE | Alarm | Cosmos Fogs | Smoked Corners w/ X5 Bulbs | BMW Performance Grills | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | M Sport E-Brake | ACS Roof Spoiler & Pedals | M3 Spoiler | Euro Fog Switch | Paddle Retrofit Kit | CF Mtech Splitters

Last edited by benny90; 09-18-2008 at 07:09 PM..
Appreciate 0