Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, C63 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Alpine328i View Post
Thats why cuz you're in school, i live in the ironbound past penn station. you usually will see my car parked at the Club Metro USA gym lot or outside in front. Let me tell you its not safe to be driving around this area or your area these days, alot of car jackings have been happening so i just try to get my gym done, my food shopping and go right home, i dont cruise around to waste time. if i need to go out ill go to Hoboken or somewhere else away from Newark. 37 years down here ive seen this place go from Good to Bad. So always keep an eye out when your driving, look around at all lights, keep your distance between the car infront of you, especially at night. Sucks it needs to be this way. i cant wait to move out of Newark.
Yeah I've seen the Club Metro gym... was just eating at Brazilia a couple nights ago... Yeah I definitely don't hang around Newark... Park in the secured and locked parking deck and get the hell out of Newark to hang out haha... Probably going to move to Clifton, Montclair, or JC next year... Maybe even Edgewater, although it's so expensive over there...

You think Ironbound is dangerous, too? Sometimes I park my car in the Ironbound and walk to Newark-Penn station to go to the city... not smart?

COBB ProTuned | AMS | CP-e | BMS | Quaife
Appreciate 0