QUiKSR20
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 328i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
I used to use an app called dB Volume. I found it worker better for me as it has a "slow response" option, so your dB readings are constant instead of jumping around.

Hopefully your center is ok and its just a measurement issue, because as taibanl says, the centre should be louder than your doors.
Mob, Me too.. I will check out that app and also take some readings tonight and post screenshots,
Going to use my girlfriends newer iphone too mines an old 4 she has a 4s.

The MS8 has been a learning exp and semi enjoyable im learning alot....

But wow ive never spent this much time fine tuning a stereo in the past usually its just worked for the most part
( few small adjustments, make sure bass doesn't override the components and be done ). but then again this
will probably sound way better than anything I have put together in the past.

UPDATE

The tweeter is fine, Played the test tones for the center channel and disconnected the woofer from the x-over and the tweeter plays fine.

Ill re-do those db readings asap the center channel is def lower then the stocks you can clearly hear without a meter.
Not sure why the center would be lower unless its truly just the ohm diff although you guys insist its not that.

Theres no adjustments of gains for the front/center using the MS8 that I have touched.

Last edited by QUiKSR20; 11-14-2012 at 09:40 PM..
Appreciate 0