View Single Post
      05-15-2007, 07:28 PM   #35
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dleo View Post
well, ive traveled around the country, and the grass is not greener. i actually think i would go nuts being in some citys because the people are really stupid and theres absolutly nothing to do. Cow tipping? no thanks, ill pass

now, if you really want to live, move to europe.
Greece, Italy, Cyprus, anywhere along those lines, those people know how to live.

People are not stressed, and actually enjoy life.

A typical work day consits of:

Start around 9

Break at 12 until 3 - some city's its the LAW to be closed between those hours (just so theres no competition trying to get the business when everyones closed)
Usally at this time, people go back home, eat, take a nap, or if close to the coast head down to the beach to relax.

Back to work 3 to 7, 7:30
Go home, relax, BBQ, have a few drinks on the beach, whatever.

Oh, Monday's is always a late start day around 10
and Friday's usally after 4:30 everyone leaves work.

Oh yeah, traffic? what the hell is traffic?
Parking? ANYWHERE, too lazy to walk? park on the curb to anywhere you want to go, just leave a little room by the entrance so people can get in and out the door.
Crime? Put it this way, someone see's you stealing something, they become the law, you wont be going very far.
Alarm systems, door locks? uhh no thanks, requires too much effort to lock and unlock, they like keep things simple.

Now thats living.

This sounds really awesome. Sign me up..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0