View Single Post
      05-15-2007, 09:56 PM   #36
herbz
hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 325e

Josh, i feel for ya broski. sorry your not havin a good time around the area. for someone who is moving here its real difficult to have a good time. you're not the only one, i've definetely known good friends that have hated boston and moved away b/c of the same reasons you're talkin about.

boston is a TINY Ass city and tight nit, harder for newcomers to feel welcome, definetely. someone like me who has been living here all my life and i'm currently in the college scene so i don't have to deal with the prototypical business minded douchebag that you probably do on a day-to-day basis. more like fresh ass college girls right out of high school ready to just party and have a good time. doesnt matter where htey are from boston, chicago, LA, texas, they come from all over the world and spend the most sexually active days of their lives right here in and around this tiny city. i work my ass off 8-5 as an intern on weekdays, attend summer night class to bust my ass in school, and just hit on girls all day long since im single and i can do w/e the fuk i want. then i come home after a long day and just sit and smoke a little blunt or a big one to reward myself after a long ass day. for a guy like me it doesnt really get any better.

unfortunately though i'm still not even 21 so i haven't even had a chance to fully hit up the bar scene legally. there are a few places i go to that i can get away with a fake ID, typically asian restaurants since all americans i think look the same to them.

anyways if you're really struggling and want to hang out or grab a coffee or something do you work in Boston? right now i'm smack in the middle of town town every day and have lunch 12-1 so if you're ever in boston in the day just PM me or something we can hang out talk some bimmers or whatever.

i just feel bummed out when i see ppl having it rough in boston, because i do admit the typical bostonian is a cawk suckin douchebag
Appreciate 0