View Single Post
      05-18-2007, 12:23 PM   #40
Spazdoc
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 C63S, 2001 S4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Sorry that you feel that way, Josh. I get that way sometimes, too. I have live din Chicago, San Antonio, and remote NJ, and have been all over the place on trips and vacations. I plan on moving back to Chicago after my fellowship ends next year. My wife is form NJ and is looking forward to moving back.

There are multiple issues. Perhaps it is New England or East Coast that I am not used to. The laws don't makes sense, there are regulations and taxes on top of other regulations and taxes (heck, the voters successfully voted to lowe income tax to 5% from 5.3%, and the lawmakers refused). The people are polite (if they want to be) or otherwise passive-aggressive. Heck, I also cannot stand New York, but that is another argument. But that is just because I see the difference from the midwest people. Yeah, we are corn-fed.

Serioulsy, after going to Paris and Holland for an extended vacation last summer (in-laws in Holland, my family is all in Poland), I was thinking of learning French and getting a medical license to practice in Paris.... oh, to sit on the Champs-Elysees during a warm spirng day. One of the guys at Hermes almost convinced me while I was there.
Appreciate 0