06-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #9
ZROFCKSGVN
Hi Hater
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Reckless

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
Seriously, why do you have to be so rude? 29 posts and acting like your a badass on the forum. We have determined that this year car is not compatible and have listed this on our website once we knew.
29 posts on THIS profile, ive been on the forum for about 4 yrs now.

im rude because I said 3 words "more problems for lux"? Dont get mad at me because your products continue to have problems not just this one. I have been around the forum for a while and provide people with helpful responses and honest opinions where asked. Not on this 29 post profile but on several other thousand posts so no im not rude for stating the truth, you kind of are for saying i think im a "badass".

Im not sure what you categorize as a "badass" or "rude" but i thought it was my right as a consumer to be as opinionated as i want over a product, good or bad. Oh and for the record Lux has some great products, although highly priced as a consumer of your products on my m3, my 330 and a z4 i have now gotten rid of I have justified it by its great quality, until as of recently so I guess I am a "rude badass" if that means stating my honest opinion on a public forum..just like in past instances I have shared my positive experiences on my other profiles..

I guess if i cant say anything good i might as well not say anything or im "rude" and pretending to be a "badass" smh

Last edited by ZROFCKSGVN; 06-26-2013 at 11:56 AM..
Appreciate 0