07-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #5890
sparkyblue
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i & F80 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Dropped my car off for the HPFP, WITH all the mods I have in my sig on it. My service advisor is super cool, and said it was no problem. In the past when I was under warranty, I always reverted back to stock before bringing it in for dealer visits. But now that I am out, and the only "warranties" that I have left are the HPFP & the Wastegate ones. I decided to be lazy and just bring it in the way it sits.

Plus, I think the dealer itself is fairly mod-friendly. As everytime I bring it in, they park the modified cars in the service bay. While leaving the regular unmolested ones in the parking lot. When I pulled in today, there was a grey 335i, lowered, with wheels, and an AMS intercooler sitting in the bay.

Got a loaner 2013 328i with 15 miles on it!!!! Probably the first customer that got lent it.

I do have to say, the N20 2 liter inline-4 turbo is pretty torquey. I have been checking out the sister f30post forums and BMS has been able to wean out 300whp & 350wtq on E85. That's pretty crazy considering the car was ALL STOCK, with exception to tune & E85. Not to mention out of a 2-liter!

I've found that I already dislike the electric power steering & the floaty suspension. I think the all-season 17's are to blame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahhvinn View Post
Yeah. You'd definitely have to make a trip out of it. Luckily I have a bunch of friends down there so it's always a perfect reason to go! Haha.

Picked up LCI tail lights and trunk, DCT knob, M3 cowl, paddle shifters, and performance spoiler. I'll be ordering some Megan toe and camber arms soon. Then its a decision between Stoptech trophy BBK or BMW performance seats.
Not messing around! Your car is already pretty done up, and still the mod bug persists haha. +1 to the LCI Tails & Trunk, that will really change up the look.

Honestly, if you have the sport package already. I'm envious as the seats are fairly comfortable, and hug me pretty well. Get the stoptechs! It will look and stop amazingly!

Those seats are like $2000 aren't they? You can always just buy the recaro branded sportsters which are the same, without the BMW stitching I believe.

Last edited by sparkyblue; 07-16-2013 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0