View Single Post
      11-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #42
NYCKRIS44
Private
Rep
Drives: 328xi coupe 2008

Dealership

Whats up gang, I havnt been on here for a while but read this thread and just had to post...I have been part of the BMW family since 1996 and can say i would never choose another car... All my purchases came from Bayside and it was a great experince until one day I decided to go off a recomendation to visit Rallye and SA by the name of Jorge Javier...A day later my car was being built for me....

Jorge is a kick ass SA and I have leased another car for my brother from him and send all my freinds over...He is straight to the point and wont BS...plus he is a younger gentlmen so he knows what we are looking for and tells us how it is...He gave me a great price and I will not be back in bayside as it seems to me their customer service has really fallen off....Which is sad to say becaue I have picked up about 6 BMW's from them...

They thought because of my history with them I would pay outrageous prices which is BS it should be opposite, long time buyers should be taken care of.

Future Mods (In order) 20% tint, Key hole cover, Reflectors painted, M style front lip, White Kidney grills, then the 19's.
Appreciate 0