Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremepower View Post
We always try to let our customers know whats going on. We dont hide or hope the issue will resolve. If we dont have updated info we are not going to call to tell you that we dont have updated info. Once information is received you will be contacted.

Your patience is greatly appreciated as we try to find out what is going on with your KW order. Once we know something we will for sure call you and/or email you to let you know what is going on.
Thank you. I hope to hear timely updates from you when they become available.

I'd like to stop complaining as I think I've already done that but I'm getting this feeling that you're not recognizing/acknowledging the issues I've raised which is unfortunate. The statement above about letting customers know what's going on just completely contradicts my experiences so far. Without trying to repeat everything I've already said:
  • I was told my order already shipped only to find out two days later upon my tracking info request that it won't even ship until two weeks later.
  • Another two weeks passed and it appeared it still didn't ship out but I wasn't told of the further delay.
  • To make matters worse, I had a PM unanswered for 3 days and had to call 3 times between yesterday and today only to find out that the status is still unknown.

I agree that you don't have to let me know of every single thing that happens to my order but I think I deserved to be informed of the second delay. I was expecting you to manage my expectations better especially after the first screw up. And if a customer calls 3 times and pmed you it really really means the customer need to hear from you.

Sorry for this rant Eric. I just need to say what I think should be said. Thanks.
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake
Appreciate 0