11-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
Bimmer84
Guardian of the Night
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i M Sport Coupe

Garage List
2010 335i E92  [7.50]
Unhappy Have to Say Goodbye to My Baby for 2 Months!!

Well the time has come... I am moving back to the United States (finally) and I had to part ways with my baby today so she can ship to San Antonio, Texas!

I really had an excellent time here in Germany with her, especially on the Autobahn of course. I will miss the driving experience for sure; you just can't compare the roads in Europe to those in the United States. The transition back to +/- 70 mph is going to be really rough, since I probably drove about 130 mph on average just to commute to work every day and 70 is about how fast you drive on back roads.

I have lived here for a total of 7.5 years now, and if you have ever thought about travelling over to visit Germany, I highly recommend it. If you don't mind the chilly weather, I would recommend the last week of November to make your way here, because that is when all the Christmas Markets start, and it is a really great experience for anyone to see. Germany of course is pretty central to Europe, so you are surrounded by plenty of other countries to visit as well. For example, I am taking a 4 day snowboarding trip down to Austria, only a few hours away from me.

Of course, BMW wise you have the BMW Welt (world) which is always a great experience, as well as the Mercedes and Porsche museums which I had a great time at as well. Any questions about travelling here or anything in general, hit me up! Here are some last photos before shipping.
Attached Images

2010 335i M Sport Coupe -- Black Sapphire Metallic|Coral Red|Loaded|JB4 Stage 3|BMS DCI|VRSF DPs|Camaross 6k AE|Performance Gloss Black Grilles|CF Performance Spoiler|CF Quad Diffuser|Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips|CF Roundels|Smoked Reflectors|Red Cyba Scoops|193s Painted Lamborghini Metallic Dark Gray

Last edited by Bimmer84; 11-15-2012 at 12:24 PM..
Appreciate 0