View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #5
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

haha DO NOT PUT THAT ON YOUR CAR!!!! LMAO thats a honda/Japanese brand it will probably make your car sound like a ricer. Since you have an E90, if you want a bit more noise just have a shop take off your secondary cats and your resonator. E92's dont even have a resonator from the factory so its kinda pointless. If you have stock downpipes which to me, it sounds like you do, then just take off what I said above and you will be pretty happy with the results if not incredibly happy. Dont waist your money on an exhaust system, well mufflers when its not going to increase your power at all. Go buy a JB4 or Proceed before you do anything to your car. The factory mufflers arent that bad to be honest and if I had to do it all over again I would have not spent the money I did on the exhaust set up.
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0