Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post
Garrett - Thank you for all of the kind words, it is great to hear feedback from our customers! I apologize for not giving you a call, if you read my post from today, I was away all weekend and just getting around to reading the forums now, late Monday night. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask. If you performed your detail this weekend, let us know how things turned out for you. Looking forward to hearing about your results with the products.

Once again, we greatly appreciate your support!

George
George - No big deal. I figured everything out. Everything turned out great . Car looks awesome and 90% better I was leaning the ropes with the PC while using the IP and either wasn't going over areas enough, wasn't pushing the PC hard enough down or need a more aggresive pad . So I missed a few areas swirl wise on the hood and it didn't take out a few superficial clear coat scratches. I figure in a couple weeks once come stuff begins to break down I'll redo the whole hood and hit specific spots that need it. Or I'll just redo the entire car(minus claying) at the end of June.

Either way I'm really excited and the car is looking just like the day I picked her up.

Oh and I noticed today I got some scratches on my passanger door. The way it looked is a rock got kicked up and rolled on an arch across the front door. The scratches looked pretty bad. So I washed the car. Then redid the 4 steps over the line the rock traveled. Can't see it anymore , which I'm happy about .

Garrett

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0