07-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #21
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
some interesting points...love to read well written and constructed arguments :-) bit of a change from the "one of the world's fastest diesel thread" LOL

I don't doubt you're a good cop Teutonicdriver but so far I've been in England for nearly 10 years now and have been "in contact" with the London Metropolitan Police on a number of occassions, and it hasn't been that great...

I've been stopped by unmarked and marked police cars 4 times so far...and the reason they stopped me was because I was driving ...hmmm...lets say ...passionately....The officers were polite but firm. Didn't get any tickets but got told off...and I think its been a very good approach and I believe it does help to keep discipline on the roads...much better than these stupid speed cameras that doesn't prevent dangerous driving...In my case, I do admit my driving was a tiny bit reckless on those occassions...But the officers were polite and courteous ( one of them started asking me about the car, is it tuned? how much bhp etc....lol...was really cool) but on some occassions, I was just stopped for no reason and they said it was a random stop and search...

Unfortunately, on some other occassions, when my mate got involved in a minor collision with another car, the officers were complete arrogant C*NTS...using excessive force and aggressive attitude. They were actually the ones causing public disorder!!! and creating drama!...just like in that video!....My mate wanted to obtain the other driver's details and insurance and for some unknown reason, the police were treating him like he's the world's most violent criminal!!! My mate was calm and didn't have any aggressive body/verbal language ...yet they were holding on his shirt and pushing him away!!!>....And one officers mumbled "chinks" ( Now, I don't mind these racial/ racist terms, when I speak to my black and asian friends, i use them and they use it aswell...) But when a police officer who uses it in a derogatory way, it really pisses me off.....so had to write a lil rant to the IPC and hopefully those tw*ts got disciplined!....

Another occassion, was when traffic officers "blocked" a nearby street and When I asked politely "is there anythign wrong officer"? ...I got told in a very aggressive manner to "turn around and find another way"...and the retarded female officer said, "there is traffic waiting behind you, so you should'nt be stopping, move NOW"

I've stopped because you've blocked and closed that road, u stupid retarded b*tch...and go learn some manners and don't act so hard when you're not!....strip your clothes off and you're just a smelly fanny....just like every other p*$$y!.....so stop ur feminist bullshit, and trying to act hard because u wear a uniform and love the feeling of power and authority ur getting from it...(obviously, i didn't say that to her...)

And there was the time when an uninsured driver hit my TTS and when chavs broke my wooden fence...the great police force were too busy with.......I duno... chasing 16 year old journalists? stopping BMW drivers? and when I see all these crimes on the newspaper...I wonder what the hell is the police doing?
Appreciate 0