06-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
chad57
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Grey '09 e90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
FS: JB2 Cheap Power! $50 off. Will ship to US.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
JB2 for sale! This is a Juice Box Stage 2 from burger tuning. You can see it here:

http://www.burgertuning.com/jb2.html

I only used it for about 2 months and now I am upgrading to the JB3!

I got the JB2 as a gift for christmas and put it in after the snow melted here in Wisconsin. Because it was bought over 6 months ago I am not eligible for the trade-up program Burger Motorsports offers.

It works with 2007+ BMW 135 / 335 / 535 / X6 Twin Turbo and takes about 30 min to install for a ton of extra power! It really makes a difference. It adds up to 40-50 hp and 40 tq! It's undetectable by the dealership once taken off and works with the newest software update for the bimmers.

I will only accept paypal and I will ship it anywhere in the US for $10 more. I am looking to get $89 obo. PM me with offers and reply to the thread with questions. Thanks!

*By the way, I am not responsible for any damage you cause to your car putting it in or using it. It works just fine when you follow the directions but I wont be held accountable for anything that happens. I am confident that if you follow the instructions provided at www.burgertuning.com you will have a much faster and still reliable car.

e90 '09 335i - 6AT | Sports Package | Premium Package | Winter Package | iPod
Moved to Austin, TX, had to take off the mods to pay for the move.

Last edited by chad57; 06-09-2009 at 05:17 PM..
Appreciate 0