View Single Post
      01-18-2006, 09:55 AM   #19
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherside
honestly, I have yet to see an M3 spy photo other than maybe those m3 testing platforms on E90 sedans and that one off coupe shot with dual pipes thats all covered. Your argument is not really accurate cuz I dont think those are the reason for the recent uproars.... that the shot of the E92 coupe thats barenaked is whats caused all the negative comotion as its the next possible M platform, and let me tell you taht the photoshops we did a while back freaking kill it.... Im preety upset cuz i want to move on to the E9x series eventually, but well see....

I bet money they aint gonna widebody it, but if they do... it might fix it a bit... for the record, im very open to new looks and designs as I love futuristic cars, but its just not sexy.. proportions are so not sexy, and thats an important factor to the exterior of a car that appeals to people with discretion and taste...

I like the E90 better than the coupe so far and the M sedan will probably be beautiful and thats a new one for me, as Im a coupe type...

"crosses fingers that we get a nice replacement on the coupe end"
Otherside really knows what he is talking about, hey I reconize your name from somewere maby another forum or something?
Appreciate 0