KOrey
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBMW View Post
You have an impressive list of add-ons but I didn't see upgraded rear sub frame bushings. Either the polyurethane or M3 bushings will eliminate the wiggle you get when going to full power. M3's are stiffer, the polyur- gives a smoother ride.
does it really worth it?, i would like to try to install the coilover first see how much difference between oem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAL0988 View Post
I'm telling you just run e85. Cobb has a map that you can download to your accessport for a 30% mix of e85 fuel and 70% 91+ octane gasoline. I've run it a few times and it's great. The car loves it and runes even smoother. Try that map out first with the mix, then see how you like it. I'm just finishing up my 93 octane protune now with PTF, then I'm gonna get the e85 tune to run about 40% e85. It'll definitely put you over your 400whp mark. Just make sure you can get e85 around you before you get your hopes up. I have all the same mods as you do, so don't worry about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAL0988 View Post
Also:
Stock fuel tank is 16.2 gallons. Just put 4.86 gallons into the tank of e85 and fill the rest up with 93 octane. Then switch the map over to the e30 map (it means 30% of e85) and you're good to go.
i guess you have not read my updated comment, 400 whp is not necessary anymore i would love to if i have more time to enjoy my car but not these days due to my work, would like to find out any parts that prevent and help from breaking apart due to car is getting old now.
Appreciate 0