View Single Post
      03-13-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
dstauth1
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Talking jb+ Day 2 reveiw---Rock Mountain High

Well folks I have been reading this post since 2007 when I bought my e92 335 finally decided to become a member and participate as I have officially done my first ity bitty mod...theJB+. I have followed the the piggy back products and the mod wars...and because I am very mechanically uninclined and fearful to void my warrenty, I was going to fork over for the Dinan reflash, but then thought F%ck it...JB+ seemed the way to go. I did overnight delevery because I an impatient A$$, installed using the printout's, being very careful not to break the TMAP clip, and viola...

I am in Denver at high altitude so I left it on the default setting and here is my experience...

Throttle response is better, pulls like mad, tons more power, and the turbos are starting to sing to each other as I tear a$$ through an abandon corporate business park. Radio off and windows down so I can hear the beautiful sound of the engine. I bought my car in 2007 in Germany and shipped it to the US, it has 25,000 miles and I love her....but now she feels like a brand new girl. I am now on day 2, and the ECU is learing and evolving. I had to go to work, but I decided to pass right by my office and just keep going. I just got back and I thought well I better share...I have had no error codes and engine seems to be getting better.....the mountains are now calling me and I am going to head up there on Sunday. The car always performs even better at 10K-13K feet, so now I think she's gonna freakin scream...

I am going to go up to 3/4...but going to get the BT scanner so I can reset prior to the dealer. I am going to wait another 10,000miles and then go for exhaust, and a dual cone intake.
Appreciate 0