View Single Post
      03-18-2007, 10:10 AM   #94
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radgator1 View Post
I on the other hand have said nothing about what I could or couldn't run in my stock 335i.

no you've just managed to tell me what I could and couldn't do. LOL

Quote:
I'm not sure why it is so offensive to you to hear that 12.68@109 is the best time by a significant margin a 335i has run in a 1/4 mile so far, and the mark to beat. If you dont believe me take a look here.

http://www.dragtimes.com/results.php...arch+DragTimes

There is a reason why they put that time at the top of the list.
Rflows times are not offensive to me in the least...as I already said it's a great time. What I don't see is why YOU can't see that I've already said that. Umm, they put it at the top because it has the fastest ET.
But again, when you KNOW about racing you'll know it's the trap speed that measures power and the speed of the car. Shiv's car was on street RFT tires, not sticky wide DR's.
By your logic a 500 hp M5 that spun like crazy on street tires that got a
13.1 @ 113 would be slower than Rflow's car and Rflow's car would have the "best time by a significant margin"

Quote:
Anyway, I fully expect more personal attacks but that doesn't bother me. But do us all one favor, try to edit your posts down a bit, they tend to run on. More words doesn't alway equal more meaningful content.
Oh, ok Mr. editor and teacher.
And it was YOU you started the attacks on me, not me to you.
Again, funny coming from the "internet racer" who hasn't raced his 335i or probably any other car for that matter. Why don't you go argue on a thread or topic you actually have experience with?? Just a thought!
Appreciate 0