Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Garage List
2015 BMW M235i  [0.00]
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling a 2006 BMW 330i!! This car comes loaded with the Premium Package and Sport Package!! It is a joy to drive and has been a great car for me! It's been very well taken care of with almost all maintenance done at BMW of Austin. It is still under BMW's excellent CPO (certified pre-owned) warranty.It's got a manual (6 speed) transmission and has 70,000 miles on the odometer. These are mostly highway miles and for a powerful car like this one, it gets great gas mileage (~25 MPG). I'm selling it because i'm ready to upgrade. Asking $17,400.

Here are some of the features:

Premium Package:
Garage door opener; Driver and passenger door mirrors with automatic operation; Auto dimming side and rear view mirrors; Integrated Compass in Rear view mirror; Electrically adjustable driver and passenger seat with lumbar adjustment and two adjustments electric; Power Sunroof, Power Front Seats with Driver Seat Memory, BMW Assist with Bluetooth System, Dakota Leather; Logic7 Premium Sound System; iPod Integration; Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights

Sport Package:
Sport suspension; Increased top speed limiter; Shadowline trim; Sports steering wheel; Sports driver and passenger seat with thigh support manual; Includes:18" Wheels with Performance Tires

Take a look for yourself! Call Rohan @ 512-422-0769 and set up an appointment to see it. Serious buyers only please! Thanks for looking!!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0